With more than 85 million active users, Office 365 empowers individuals, teams and entire organizations with the broadest and deepest toolkit for collaboration. Office 365 is designed to meet the unique workstyle of every group with purpose-built, integrated applications: Outlook for enterprise-grade email; Yammer for networking across the organization; Skype for Business as the backbone for enterprise voice and video; Microsoft Teams, the new chat-based workspace; and SharePoint for intelligent content management and intranets.
Last May, at the Future of SharePoint virtual event—viewed by over 50,000 people—we unveiled a new vision and roadmap for SharePoint and OneDrive. Over the last year, we have delivered on new innovations, including:
- The first ever SharePoint app across all mobile platforms and a new SharePoint home experience in Office 365.
- Modern SharePoint Team Sites seamlessly connected to Office 365 Groups and Microsoft Teams.
- A new OneDrive Sync client with support for SharePoint files and shared folders.
- PowerApps and Microsoft Flow integration to support rapid app and business process development.
- SharePoint Framework, a modern, client-side development model and toolchain to usher in the next generation of custom development on SharePoint.
- New security and compliance capabilities such as data loss prevention (DLP), Conditional Access and Mobile Device Management (MDM).
At this year’s SharePoint Virtual Summit you’ll learn how to take advantage of SharePoint, OneDrive and the rest of the Office 365 collaboration toolkit to create a connected workplace, empowering you to securely connect to the people and content you need, to transform business processes, to inform and engage your employees, and to harness the collective knowledge of your organization.
Microsoft Corporate Vice President Jeff Teper will unveil the latest product innovations and roadmap. You’ll also hear from industry-leading customers on how they are leveraging these technologies as part of their digital transformation. Jeff will be joined by Microsoft Corporate Vice Presidents James Phillips and Chuck Friedman to discuss how Office 365— connected with Windows and Azure—is reinventing productivity for you, your teams and your organization.
We hope you’ll join us at this year’s event so register now to save your space on May 16, 2017.
—Seth Patton, general manager for Office 365 product marketing